Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EVENT: A house visit from spooky Dr. Gasp!

As I cast about looking for the perfect spooky Halloween treats to have at my shop, wondering what fun events could be added to the calendar for all you fine folks out there, little did I realize that one of my favorite annual Halloween events would fall right into my lap!

WHAT: Halloween Music with Dan Blakeslee, a.k.a. Doctor Gasp
WHEN: October 13, 2010 @ 8:00pm
WHERE: The Green Hand Bookshop, 661 Congress St, Portland ME
COST: $5 suggested donation gladly accepted.
FMI: (207)450-6695 or email me at michelle.souliere[at]gmail.com
You can RSVP if you'd like at the event page on Facebook


Doctor Gasp is paying a house visit at the Green Hand Bookshop! Doors open at 7:00, and Dan Blakeslee will tune up and be ready to shake his chains at you by 8:00! Who knows what disguise the doctor will be wearing this year? Family friendly spooktakular rompings!!!

This event is free, although donations will be appreciated. The Green Hand Bookshop is located at 661 Congress Street, near Longfellow Square in Portland, next to Joe's Smoke Shop.

Can't wait for the lucky 13th? Just click below to see the fantastic little video for one of my favorite Halloween songs by Dan, "Vampire Fish"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment