Thursday, August 27, 2015

Joe R. Lansdale event in September!

Just a quick note to say that we're cooking up a treat for all you horror/Joe R. Lansdale fans out there!!! On September 18th, we're bringing the man himself to Portland, Maine for a signing/horror film event at Geno's Rock Club! Stay tuned... :D

Those of you who have talked horror (and just plain good storytelling) with me in the shop know how highly I hold the man in my esteem. For heavens sake, if I could get everyone to read The Bottoms, I would!

Please spread the word to friends, and let's give this Texan an enthusiastic welcome to Maine. I'll have copies of his recent book The Thicket, as well as The Bottoms, his Hap & Leonard books, and more on hand for you to get him to sign for your collection.
Huzzah!!!

Thanks to Coast City Comics for helming this event, and to Damian Maffei for getting the ball rolling in the first place. :D See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment